Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Back Up and Running

For a period of time here with my new job jobs, I thought I would not have the resources available to continue with my shop!!

Luckily, some sense was talked into me by my husband and my new director... you have the option to hire someone to help you keep it going without incurring too much cost. So, believe it or not, we've grown to a team of THREE instead of just us two. Never imagined that would happen!

Introducing Julie Faulkner, my sister and now, the person who has enabled me to keep my doors open! She will be handling a lot of the assembly, so please give her a warm welcome to the team!


We're excited to have you on board!!

2 comments:

  1. Sisters in action! Awesome! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Spread the word if you know anyone who might need some event stationery :D

    ReplyDelete